Thursday 23 March 2017

Side Duels and Challenge Results Posted


Hi All,

Thanks for your patience.
Two blackouts due to lightning strike has caused the odd hiccup. Thankfully today it's a mere torrential downpour or two!

The final points update for the Side Duels and Challenges
has been posted, which includes the results for the majority.

We have two tied challenges:

  • Iannick and Sander in a dead heat at 41 votes each in their 80s Military SF Pulp duel!
  • Paul and Reilly for first and/or last place in their Bloodbowl duel...

We also have a points result in the Spanish Civil War duel but the criteria involves a playable Bolt Action force so I'll be guided by the participants on whether of not MartinN gets the chocolates.

Thanks everyone for taking part and giving me the option to play with spreadsheets.
I didn't enjoy that nearly as much as Miles would have but then I also go outside occasionally and understand football too.

Please check and confirm I have things right!

Cheers,
Millsy the Duels Wallah

6 comments:

  1. Thank you for all your work Millsy! I almost can't believe it myself but it actuality looks like I won the SCW side duel. And for the record: Yes, my force is a legal force for Bolt Action too ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Millsy and looks like I owe Tamsin something a bit Russian :-)

    Ian

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ian - see my comment on the duels blog :)

      Delete
    2. Copied over from the Duels blog:

      "For the 15mm SYW duel, given how far in the lead I was I am going to decline the prizes and suggest that Ian and Adam send their command groups to Ken as he was the winner of what was in effect the actual duel.

      I will also be painting up command stands for each of them."

      Delete
  3. Thanks for looking after this aspect of the Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cheers mate, you got it right where we are concerned ;-)

    ReplyDelete