Sunday 19 March 2017

From Sander: The Last Post (12 points)

Hi,

For me this year's Challenge painting has stopped on March 19th at 00.52 o clock local time... Two nights of painting to this hour brought me to my points-target but there was one more post I would like to put up. There are two rather special figures in my to-do pile for this Challenge that I had hoped to finish earlier on in the Challenge. They are two Lead Adventures Forum figures I believe given to me last year by AnneO. I was heavily involved in my Victorian project (now put on the back-burner) and she was kind enough to sent them over after our Side Duel.





Real life can be quite challenging and so Anne has not been able to join us here and I for one miss her. Her quick wit, sharp tongue and constant harassing of Ray are things I miss in here and so I would like to dedicate these figures to her and wish her, and all of you, all the best in "real life" when Challenge's End has come...

Cheers Sander



Tamsin: those two are stunning figures Sander, and very "Anne". Like you, I have missed her this year and really do hope that she will rejoin us for AHPC8.

I'm going to add a couple of bonus points for all the detail and highlights on these, so 12 more points for your total.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks heaps Tamsin! I tried to emulate her palette but in my style... I hope she likes them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great! Excellent work Sander.

    ReplyDelete