Sunday 19 March 2017

From: PaulS: Guess I was wrong... (15 Points)

Turns out I was wrong. There was time for one more entry before going to bed after all. We have three Imperial officers from the Fantasy Flight boardgame, Imperial Assault. Not a lot to say about these three to be honest, other than there appears to be a lot of blame-throwing going on, what with all that finger pointing...





This really is it for this year, I promise!

_____________________________

Lovely work, Paul (I love your 'Blame Game'). 15 Points. Enough said. No more.

5 comments:

  1. OK, Paul, we'll believe you that this really, really, really is your final, final, final post of the Challenge! ;)

    Nice work on these three :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice work Paul.
    That photo up top makes me think of several meetings I have been to in my career...

    ReplyDelete
  3. What you're still here?!? Nice trio of blamers Paul - maybe they are Trump staffers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Surely Trump staffers would all be pointing at Obama?

      Delete