Sunday 19 March 2017

From AlanD - Last Post (5 points)


Sadly, reaching 2000 points was not to be. I was hoping for a last push to at least get me over 1900, but real life and the weather has intervened this week, Currently it is so humid that paint isn't drying, and spraying anything is totally out of the question. As a result, all the half-painted pirates I am working on from the Blood and Plunder kickstarter aren't going to make it in to the Challenge, but it is better to do them properly rather than cut corners.

However, I did want to finish one figure just to get me over 1800 points, and as a last hurrah and thank you to Curt, my fellow minion Paul, and all the Challengers this year. It has been a blast. Dux out.


Tamsin: What a fine fellow to finish your Challenge with Alan. It is a shame that you weren't able to achieve your points target, but the behind-the-scenes work of minioning does have an impact on time available for painting as I'm sure you've discovered. Maybe next year you'll manage the 2000 points?

Regardless of not making your target, your entries this year have been superb and numerous.

5 comments:

  1. Great job mate - thanks for your company and in pushing my productivity pedal to the floor to play all those great battles against you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work, Dux, well done for stretching yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice work Dux and great job in co-minioining.

    ReplyDelete