Wednesday 22 March 2017

Did I really paint all these!

Are you sitting comfortably? Then I will begin.

I appear to have painted quite a lot of figures and despite my earlier grumpiness they are actually pretty good. It's funny isn't it how we remember the few duffers and not the many good 'uns.

So the tally is
28mm infantry 447
28mm cavalry 80
28mm guns 9 plus 7 limbers
28mm vehicles 6
28mm animals 9
10mm infantry 66
10mm cavalry 1

or 667 figures

which looks like this


Randoms

Colonial types

more randoms

And it still wasn't enough. When it stops raining I'll varnish them and then put them away until it is their time to fight. I even suspect that I would come 2nd in the worst photography competition to Miles. It's a good job I already have a nemesis..
I will need to pick my best 3 next, that's going to be a massive walk down memory lane, nice
And finally a photo of an old man  trying to workout how to take a selfie

ps I missed 16 VBCW Infantry off the photo, bound to find more



20 comments:

  1. I'm not sure how I can in all conscience post a pic of my own output after seeing this horde! Well done indeed Martin!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheeers, you must post, your figures were great

      Delete
  2. That really is a lot of painting! Great stuff Martin :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. cheers, keep finding extra ones I missed off

      Delete
  3. Stonking stuff Martin! I have to say I really loved all your various vehicles this year. Very inspired by that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. cheers, i can highly recommend the warbases flat pack ones. they go together very well and paint up well. Also cheap and ideal for SCW, just weird that they are wood

      Delete
  4. That is fantastic. Great output.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A wonderful group of minis all superbly painted. I agree with Curt that the vehicles did the trick. Your selfie taking skills are better than mine (just like your painting skills, by the way). All my selfies look like my thumb.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a lot of painting. Top work and great to see you. Cheers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks but as they say, I have a face for radio

      Delete
  7. A very impressive haul - that's proper Challenge painting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I R Baboon. Muscles flexing, chin jutting, back aching, knees hurting. Nurse help

      Delete
  8. Very impressive Martin and that selfie is impressive too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing output Martin. I enjoyed your odd colonial bits.

    ReplyDelete