Sunday 5 February 2017

The 'Home' Theme Round is Now Up for Viewing!


 Hello Everyone!

The 'Home' round is ready to be viewed over on the Theme page. This was another great showing of imaginative talent by our Challenge participants. There are both funny and poignant interpretations of the theme which I think you will all enjoy. My thanks to all those who participated.

For myself, I decided to combine this weeks submission with one of my thank you gifts to this year's Minions. This one is for DaveB in recognition of all his work as our Thursday Minion. You can read more in my entry in the gallery, but I want to take this time to thank Dave again for all his help this year. My hat's off to you Darth Brom!

As a final note, please remember to take the time to vote for your favourite entries for 'Home'.

Enjoy the gallery!

1 comment:

  1. And what a great entries there are! Thanks heaps for all the hard work Curt on the round as well as on your own excellent entry!

    ReplyDelete