Wednesday 11 January 2017

Wednesday Minion reporting for duty!

Well a whole lot of bad news this week....  Apparently, I didn't do badly enough last week to get fired, so you all have to deal with me for yet another week!  So, since I got away with the meme's last week, let's try something a little better....


Welcome everyone to another Wednesday!  Were I will once again try to make helpful and insightful comments and critiques to all the wonderful painters that got unlucky and have to report in today, and were I most likely will once again fail completely at doing so. 


So far though, the day looks pretty slow, with only a few entries queued up for publishing.  They are good entries though and there may be some additional last minute submissions as well, so make sure you check back throughout the day.




5 comments:

  1. Most of us just ride the camel into town but what ever works for you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back to Wednesday Woes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll try to post an entry when I come home from work. We don't want you to get bored or something... ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. at first I actually thought someone had dressed the camel up as a Star Wars Stormtrooper, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like hump day... now guess what I am painting,,,

    ReplyDelete